Super extreme migraine and weakness in legs attributed to flare up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super extreme migraine and weakness in legs attributed to flare up

I had a slight headache building over a week. Getting a little worse each day when the peak finally hit over Wednesday,Thursday, and is finally subsiding today. Thursday morning I was extremely disoriented and confused before the peak of the migraine finally hit. My legs were so weak. There are normally weak but I was surprised I wasn't falling down. They felt not really numb but like from my knee down, it just felt like nothing was there. It was soo odd.

I ended up in the ER on Thursday. I was shocked as they did no tests what so ever. Not even lab work. Gave dilaudid and sent me on my way. Btw the pain killer just put a little dent in the pain.

Do you think this could be a flare or just a poopy week? I thought about calling the neuro. I'm still in so much pain. Not until today could I do anything. No tv, no computer, no talking, nada. In my bed for two days with my blanket over my head. I can't even shift position in bed without pain. At least I can watch tv today. I thought I was gonna go mad in that two days in complete isolation and hibernation.
Working...
X