Heat: fatigue, sweating and excessive sleepiness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heat: fatigue, sweating and excessive sleepiness

I live in california (desert) and winter weather is non existent, so it's been warm. It was especially warm yesterday. I was falling asleep (nodding off) while walking, standing, and I hate to admit while I was driving. I tried to go to class but ended up skipping it and took an hour nap in the car.

I got home at 4:30, I fell asleep immediately and stayed asleep for 10 hours no interruptions. Also for the two hours before I felt overheated, there was nothing I could to cool down so I walked around with an ice pack on my head for 2 hours.

My sleep habits are usually falling asleep around 11:0" and wake up every 45 minutes to an hour until I get up at 7:30. It's been like that for years. I feel like the only reason could be the heat. Has anyone else been this fatigued from the heat without doing a lot of activity?

First of all, you may not get too much pity from East Coast MSers about the heat: we have had nothing but snow, snow, snow and cold.

But, yes, heat makes me fatigued without much activity.

Comment

and more snow!

I love heat! the warmer the better! When the AC is on here in the summer time ( all two weeks of it.lol ) I will go out side to warm up. I wear long sleeves until it is 70° and I do not wear shorts until it is 80 degrees.
      hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
      volunteer
      MS World
      hunterd@msworld.org
      PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

by the way, or someone that loves the heat so much, I live just south of Erie PA and our average snowfall is around 200 inches. If you look on a map and you find Cleveland and Buffalo, I am right in the middle.
        hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
        volunteer
        MS World
        hunterd@msworld.org
        PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Working...
        X