Never had this before, face pulling to one side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never had this before, face pulling to one side

So the past two days, well, maybe three days, my face pain has been acting up (trigeminal neuralgia) I've been getting my weird scalp sensations. I've also been getting tingly/numb feet and sometimes feels like I have water running down my legs, like I'm in the shower lol

When I woke up this morning I decided to put makeup on for the first time in over 6 months YAY!! But I noticed my face pulling to the right. It wasn't super obvious but I noticed it much more in my lips.

This symptom is something I've ever experienced before or at least noticed. Is this common? Has it happened to anyone else? If so how long does it generally last?

Thanks!!!

Droopy

The right side of my face droops. Eye brow through my lip. My smile is lop-sided now. Been this way for a long time. in fact I can't remember when my eye and smile where normal. Its not that big a deal I guess causes no one notices BUT I DO. Hope it resolves itself for ya! Good Luck

Billy
    Leave the Heat and Stress for the birds!

Comment

Hey if this were me, I would call my doctor and be seen to make sure that this is nothing. It sounds like Bells Palsy but the doctor would be able to tell you.

Just a suggestion, hope this helps.

Karenwb2

Comment

I would check to see if you have Bell's Palsy. I had it once....didn't know what it was right away because it wasn't extreme.
        dx 2002 rebif 2002-2013 Tecfidera 2013

Comment

Working...
        X