Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blurry vision after looking away for a moment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blurry vision after looking away for a moment?

Hi, all...I haven't had one eye all blurry, or the double vision, that seems to indicate ON, but I have had a several day period, when my right eye really hurt...and felt swollen.

But, off and on, I will be watching TV, then look down to read something on my phone (like this forum!), and then when I look at the TV again, everything is blurry. I haven't checked to see if it just one of my eyes yet. Then, I blink my eyes for a few moments, and it seems to clear up. I get that a lot. And also...sometimes, my eyes just 'feel blurry'. I have been to the eye doc...everything is fine. Anyone else have this issue, please? Thanks much...Love and Light...Jan.

Yeah, and then I bought computer glasses and it went away. It was just eye strain for me.

Comment

Thanks, Mable...I will check into that. Jan.

Comment

Gaz,
        I too have this issue and have always thought it was a "MS thing"; however my eye doc said it's just your eyes adjusting to the differences (closer; further). I did buy "progressive" eyeglasses and it does help a bit...I still suspect MS plays into it.

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
        X