Scalp pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scalp pain

A new pain I've been having of late is scalp pain on the left side of my head. When I lay down on that side I get horrible vertigo.
    Anyone else have/had this?

I get weird sensations on my scalp. In specific areas. I'm constantly checking myself for lice. I should know by now that it's just one of those weird nerve things going on.

Comment

Loss of hearings in my right ear as well as the vision in my right eye with what I thought was shingles on my scalp got me dx'd.

I understand.

J
      Diagnosed with MS spring 2010; Still loving life

Comment

Originally posted by dsdumpling View Post
        A new pain I've been having of late is scalp pain on the left side of my head. When I lay down on that side I get horrible vertigo.
        Anyone else have/had this?
        How do you get vertigo while lying down?

Often scalp 'tenderness' is related to depression. Scalp pain, isn't. I think I'd rather be depressed than what i do have. fed

Comment

So funny... i have not been here for a while....but going through a possible relapse. I have scalp pain and tenderness on the upper right side of my head. It is tender to the touch, then I get throbbing shooting pains. In the past I have that creepy tingly feeling in my scalp that comes and goes. I checked it out on line and maybe have trigeminal neuralgia, possibly. Dont have the face pain but my scalp hurts!
          Dx in 2011, then my neuro said maybe not, now in limbo land
          ~seeuinct (Connecticut)
          Dx the first time: 10/25/11
          Avonex 1/12-10/12
          Revaluation of Dx 10/12
          Rediagnosis 7/14

Comment

I get that sharp pain on the left side of my scalp where it curves down from the top from time to time too.

I never had it checked out since it is fleeting, but it sure hurts when it happens!

Comment

Working...
            X