Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mich. ranked last nationally on Vet benefits

Gee! I (do not) Wonder WHY?
    Here is a link to a Detroit TV-4 article.

I posted a comment there myself.

Sailor...I wonder how Tenn ranks, Mich is ranks LAST in Vet benefits.

I bet NC & GA are not in the running. (meaning they do a much better job of caring for Vets.)

Gomer Sir Falls-a-lot

I found a chart and it showed Lansing ranked at the exact same level as my VA, at 95

Only took 18 months of fighting but finally rcvd the reimbursment for the copays I have paid for the last 2 yrs. crazy thing is I got 7 checks all together today. it works out about $ 20.00 less than I showed but I will take it and run.
    Plan for the future, but not too hard; it’s not your decision anyway

Comment

Originally posted by gomer View Post
      Gee! I (do not) Wonder WHY?
      Here is a link to a Detroit TV-4 article.

I posted a comment there myself.

Sailor...I wonder how Tenn ranks, Mich is ranks LAST in Vet benefits.

I bet NC & GA are not in the running. (meaning they do a much better job of caring for Vets.)

Gomer Sir Falls-a-lot
      Gomer,

What you are talking about with that article is money that vets get from the Fed. I tried looking up that info last night about TN but the latest figures I could find were 3-4 years old. But even then it had TN way down there as well. The stuff I found said this was due mostly because Vets are not getting representatives when doing their claims.

As for level of care Both TN and Michigan are way down in the list for quality of care. # Mich. VA were in the range of 76-77 and my VA was at 80 for there scores. To my surprise the Memphis VA was way down there at about 56. Oh and the VA where my brother goes was down around 13.
      Dennis

The soul of a song will lift your spirits.

Comment

Working...
      X