Everything DENIED!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My PVA rep called me today....

We decided on filing both an appeal and hearing request. (I brought up having a hearing). For now, anyway, I guess I will keep him but with a close eye on him. He may not be doing much but he is not as bad as the previous worthless pyle.

Gmer Sir Falls-a-lot

Comment

Gomer,

The VA did something simular when they denied my claim of SC for my knees. They admitted that I was in a medical holding company while in the Navy for my knee pain but then said my knee pain is not SC even though it is the same pain I have had ever since I was in the Navy.

Our VA's seem to be running neck and neck for the worst VA slot. My friend Dave was taken in by ambulance for an intestinal blockage. He is also diabetic and had not had anything to eat or drink for almost 12 hours by the time he got to the VA ER. After several more hour and constantly complaining about his sugar level they transferred him to a ward. By the time he got to the ward he was starting to go into a diabetic coma so they forced some sugar water down his throat to get his sugar level back up and kept slapping him to keep him awake . At that point his sugar level wasdown to 58. Once he was back to functioning they then proceeded to read him the riot act for not letting anyone know he was diabetic and needed some sugar intake.

Dennis
      Dennis

The soul of a song will lift your spirits.

Comment

Sailor....
        I some cases, in some places the VA does good even great, mostly its a crap shoot. Where is the main VAMC you use?
        (Nashville?).

My PVA rep(??) called today said he had something he wanted to tell me. Probably nothing positive. 'll have to call him back Monday.

Things happen even outside the VA. They took the cath a day after the surgery. My bladder was NOT working and it was getting over full and painful. I begged and pleaded for over an hour about. Finally, to shut me up, they checked and I had 800ml in there! Next thing I knew I was being lectured about over filled bladder can cause kidney damage. I was like, what the heck do you think I was COMPLAINING about! (FYI 100ml or more PVR can cause kidney damage.

Gmer Sir Falls-a-lot

Comment

[QUOTE=gomer;1387382]Sailor....
          I some cases, in some places the VA does good even great, mostly its a crap shoot. Where is the main VAMC you use?
          (Nashville?).

My PVA rep(??) called today said he had something he wanted to tell me. Probably nothing positive. [I]'ll have to call him back Monday.

[\QUOTE]

Gomer,

Yes I get my healthcare at the Nashville VA.

I got news today on my appeal too. I went to ebenefits and found out the judge has made a decision on my appeal as of yesterday. But I don't have any idea of what the decision is though. Mybay I should give my DAV rep a call on manday as well to see if he has any info.
          Dennis

The soul of a song will lift your spirits.

Comment

Working...
          X