Vote for USO funding in contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vote for USO funding in contest

Please forgive me is this has been previously posted. Subaru is having a contest for the charity to receive their funding. You just click on the website and vote - you can vote everyday.

I volunteer with a Military Ministry at my church and we do one day a month at the Atlanta airport - the USO is a worthwhile charity.

Speaking of the USO... Vote for them

Mary Lou Austin sent the following note out - a popularity contest among charitable organizations is going on and significant donations will be given to the top vote getters. Here is the note from Mary Lou...

Dear Volunteer,

For the second year in a row, Subaru of America is inviting Facebook fans to cast their vote to decide the final two charities that will join Subaru's 2012 "Share the Love" event this winter. We are excited to announce that the USO has the opportunity to be a part of this amazing event.

For the USO to win this event, we need YOU, your friends and families to cast your ballots for the USO . The two charities that receive the most votes will be included in this winter's "Share the Love" event. Voting is open from August 6-26, 2012 and fans are allowed and encouraged to vote 1 time EVERY DAY.

"Share the Love" is a six week event that will take place at over 600 Subaru dealerships nationwide. For every vehicle purchased or leased from November 21, 2012 to January 2, 2013, Subaru will make a $250 donation to one of the five "Share the Love" charities selected by the customer.

So don't forget to vote -- voting is open Aug 6-26 and fans are encouraged to vote daily!

Best Wishes,
    Mary Lou Austin
    Center Director
    USO of Georgia
    Thanks to all you guys/gals who have stepped forward.

Thanks Ga for the heads up.

I voted *USO* today.

Gomer Sir Falls-a-lot

Comment

Hey Dancer, could you post a link?

I'd like to be sure I'm voting for the right stuff.

Comment

I hope I'm going to post this properly. Here is the link:

**URL removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines. This may be put in your Profile for all registered, logged-in members to see. Go to UserCP > Edit Details**

We are in second place, and they give to the top two. AWESOME

You can vote once per day.

Comment

Bob,
          Here is the link I used.

**URL removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines. This may be put in your Profile for all registered, logged-in members to see. Go to UserCP > Edit Details**

Gomer Sir Falls-a-lot
          [/COLOR][/B]

Comment

How about if we try this:

Google "Subaru USO" and you'll find clickable links that direct you to the facebook page.
            (I'm still good at the crypto stuff)

Comment

Working...
            X