Retired with Johns Hopkins USFHP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Retired with Johns Hopkins USFHP?

I'm a military spouse recently dx with MS. Hubby retired last year and we live in MD where instead of Tricare Prime, we have Johns Hopkins US Family Health Plan. I have been trying to get my Copaxone prescription filled since the end of November.

I finally called the neuro's office for the third time for help and discovered she's on maternity leave and has a new nurse/office manager. The new nurse is awesome and spent two hours trying to figure everything out.

Bottom line, she has to send in a new prescription. This time it goes to JH USFHP for prior approval. Once approved, it has to go through Rite Aid's specialty pharmacy and will be covered under major medical instead of prescriptions. Does anyone know how much the copay may end up being with this kind of coverage? I'm trying to plan ahead.

JH USFHP is a DoD-sponsored Tricare Prime provider. You will most likely pay the same as the folks in all other Tricare programs....$12 per month for any of the CRAB drugs.

I would call JH USFHP just to make sure.

Katie

Comment

Originally posted by KatieDidNOT View Post
      JH USFHP is a DoD-sponsored Tricare Prime provider. You will most likely pay the same as the folks in all other Tricare programs....$12 per month for any of the CRAB drugs.

I would call JH USFHP just to make sure.

Katie
      Thank you Katie!

Comment

Working...
      X