Carlos Hathcock, greatest sniper ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carlos Hathcock, greatest sniper ever

I was just reading about Gunny Hatchcock and wa sremeinded he is the greatest sniper of all mankind, a feat i greatly admire, i post this as a remeinder, that MS can take the greatest of them down... He actaully did from a progressive form of MS in 1999, he should have been awarded the Medal of Honor for saving 7 of his men when there apc was hit by a 500pd boc bomb, but he was awared the Silver Star instead...3rd highest award one can earn.......93 confirmed kills, a man who should make every american proud, which i am sure there are those who arent, but at the very least every Vet who took the Oath i am sure of that they are proud of him.

Having never been in the military , please excuse me for thinking I have any right to post on a site with the very backbone of America. If you made a movie out of Hathcock , I don't think anyone would believe it other than veterans. Talk about glad he was own our side.

Comment

Salute to Gunny Carlos Hathcock! May he rest in peace.

Katie

Comment

Thomas you dont need to be excused, you have the right to post here, i knew of gunny i just didnt know he died from ms, so i thought i would post it for the vets that come here...

Comment

Working...
        X