RIGHT & LEFT THUMBS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIGHT & LEFT THUMBS

I am service connected for both thumbs. 10% each. I also developed CTS in both hands. I am thinking in an operation to repair this because is very painful and it really bothers me. My question is: Is this in anyway connected to the Arthritis? Also, can I claim a higher rating because of this?

you can claim anything whether or not you get it, its another thing lol... title 38 has about 1000 pages to it, it tells you what you can and cannot do, for instance you might be at 10 percent for tinitus but that the most you will ever get for that, but if your at 10 percent for COPD the next bump up is to 30 percent... thats why i recommend a geting your hands on title 38 just go to a VA office and they can tell you how

Comment

Oz....You have a lot of different types of issues going on. I hear the Tampa VA is the largest in the Country, so they should have lots of programs and support to help you out.

What you need is to get yourself a good VSO at the hospital and let them figure everything out for you....let them do the work.

The longer you wait...the harder it will get. So please get someone that will serve as your advocate.

Best of Luck--Katie

Comment

Carpal tunnel syndrome

Thank u cathy. I really appreciate your input on this. God bless you, always.

Comment

Working...
        X