If you pray, please do so for my cousin Rich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you pray, please do so for my cousin Rich

He is dying right now from non-Hodgkins lymphoma related to Agent Orange exposure during the Vietnam war. He's had both a stem cell transplant and a bone marrow transplant, with no success.

I want to tell you how thankful I am to you all for your service, and mostly your willingness to serve! I don't think you hear that nearly enough.
    “The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.” Ernest Hemingway
    Diagnosed 1979

I've said a prayer for all your family, jazzgirl. No atheists in foxholes.
    My uncle died from leukemia nine years ago - he served in Vietnam, too, and he always talked about being exposed on a regular basis to Agent Orange.

Comment

I'm so sorry about your cousin, jazzgirl.

My husband was heavily exposed to Agent Orange in Vietnam, and has so far escaped any serious consequences...but many of our vets of that era were not so fortunate.

I don't exactly pray, but I'll put your cousin on my altar and do the chant for the dying for him, that he may cross over peacefully.

Comment

Ah, jazz~~ So sorry to hear about your cousin. So many of us who had friends or family in Vietnam have our stories. My best bud died while fighting.... He was only 20.

My prayers for you and your family Keep your chin up!
        1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
        Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Aw, Jazz, I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin.

Prayers are being said for Rich, and for your entire family.

Please thank Rich for his service to our country.

Comment

I pray JazzG, and will pray for your cousin Rich.

And today will say a prayer for all served yesterday and today.

Jer

Comment

Working...
            X