pml versus dose/month of Ty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lindaincolorado View Post
    I keep trying to find out how many Ty users there are at the 4 year mark to no avail. Biogen keeps telling me there is no way to know this-I think they are full of it because they know all due to the Touch program. Very frustrating...
    You'd hope they know, but considering I got a phone call to see how my first year on Tysabri has been when I was taken off it during my 2nd dose, clearly not everyone at Biogen has the info. I'm fairly confident those with access to the Touch specifics aren't the same people we get on the phone.

It seems the easiest way to get this info is to invest in Biogen. Here's the info you're looking for presented during a webcast for investors:
    http://phx.corporate-ir.net/External...xUeXBlPTI=&t=1

Scroll down to page 16. It shows 8000 people over 42 months out of a total of 78,800 exposed to Tysabri. At the end of Q4 2010, 56,600 people are currently using Tysabri, 27,600 of them in the US, 28,400 internationally. The 56,600 and 78,800 figures were given to me by a rep on my last call to Biogen, as the total of those on Ty currently and those exposed to Ty, which includes people taking it and who are no longer taking it.

This chart (for Q4 2010, so up to date pretty much) includes figures for post-marketing since Nov. 23, 2004 but excludes 4700 patients from the trials. Of those, 700 were on Tysabri over 42 months.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Working...
    X