Question please...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question please...

is it "normal" to feel washed out at the beginning of your infusion week?
    Here it is, Monday and I'm all shake-y. A glass of h2o seems to "quench" my thirst but, why so shake-y? *sigh*

jersey-in-pa

The day of the infusion I feel so drained and wore out but the next day after a good night sleep I am feeling great! If it lasts maybe talk to your Dr. about it. Good Luck

Comment

Jersey

Hi! I've been on T for 3+ years. "Washed out" is a good description of the last week before my infusion. I try not to think about it but it creeps in anyway. Tysabri is so much better for me than the other meds that I'll take a few days of less energy. Being a long-time member of the "Rat Pack", I'm glad to answer any questions you may have (or try to!)

Take care

Bamajhh

Comment

Thank you so much!
        I know this is Januray so I'm stressed about my $1,250 deductible. Will my juice BE THERE on Friday? I have home work to do now so talk to ya later =)

jersey-in-pa

Comment

When I first started taking tysabri, I would feel incredibly washed out for the days following my infusion. I've had 24 now, and it no longer drains me like it used to. I think the feeling started to subside after a few months.

Comment

Working...
          X