At the end of Meds!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At the end of Meds!

Well, they thought I had Bells Palsy, then a stroke then my neuro said another bad attack. The nurse will be here soon to do IV steroids! My 3rd attack this year! My neuro wants me to go on Tysbari I have tried everything else on the market!
    I have to stop the attacks! Right now I am so dizzy I can't drive let alone go to work!
    I am so sick of being sick! I am going to do the Tysabri and the blood test first and hopefully I am a good candidate!

You guys have been great! Thanks!

Good luck with the Tysabri-- it has been good to me- just had my first MRI since starting on it last January and it showed no progression!! That's what we want --YEE-HAH!!!

Comment

Best wishes, LZMOM !
      Hope it works as least as well for you as it has for me
      Linda

Comment

Hello lzmon and good luck with TY. I have done very well with it.
        God Bless Us All

Comment

LZMOM

My hope for you, is that Tysabri works as well for you as it did/does for me. It seems to be my "miracle MS drug". I was able to "toss my cane away" after my 4th month on it. AND, this past year (for FIRST TIME since dx) I had no new lesions on TWO consecutive MRI's.

Wishing you the best!
          Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.

Comment

Wishing you well on your journey. I've been on Ty for almost a year and am so happy that I am. I hope it works out as well for you as it has for me.
            What if trials of this life
            Are Your mercies in disguise?
            "Blessings; Laura Story"

Comment

Working...
            X