Positive for JCV now what

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Positive for JCV now what

Not really sure what to do. This is my second round of ty and I feel worse than I did when I was on holiday from it, the first 2 years I did great. But now I have headaches all the time, really moody, depressed, and so on. Then Monday I found out I was pos. what to do what to do. The risks are huge from what I read to stay on. What do you think?????
    Life is like a coin u can spend it any way u want, but u can only spend it once!

From what I understand being positive puts you into the 50% that is. I know it's unnerving but doesn't mean anything more than when you didn't know. This is a Biogen trial to learn more by knowing those positive/negative for the jc virus.

Having said that I would be concerned about how your body is handling Ty this 2nd time around. I would certainly talk to your neuro-maybe you've developed antibodies. If I was not doing well and having a positive experience I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be staying on it.

Best wishes,
    Linda
    Linda

Comment

hello Watefalls,

I agree with Linda. I have tested positive for JCV and I have been on Ty for 44mos. I can tell you I am very concerned about PML. but because I am doing so well on TY I have decided to say on it for now.
      God Bless Us All

Comment

Working...
      X