Financial Assistance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Financial Assistance

I'm hoping to go on Tysabri. I'm waiting on the results on the JC virus blood test. I don't have insurance, so wonder who I should contact for help?

Thanks!

Sara

Biogen has their won assistance program. But you have to be approved for it before you can apply. Would you like their number?

Comment

Yes, I would, but figure it won't be aallowed.

I will look up the program you told me about. Thanks!

Sara

Comment

Hi Sara,

BiogenIdec's phone number is: 1(800)456-2255. I know they have significant patient assistance programs, including co-pay assistance for infusion services, for people. I have health insurance, so I don't know how it's covered for people who don't, but Biogen was very helpful with doing financial inquiry with my insurance company when I was getting started 4 months ago.

Another resource that may be of interest to you is the Chronic Disease Fund. They are a patient assistance fund that has resources for people with different, specific, disease processes, including multiple sclerosis. Below is their contact information. They also offer funding for people who are under or uninsured.

Hope it helps, and I hope you're able to start on Ty soon. So far, it's been great for me.

Good luck!

Main Office Address:
        Chronic Disease Fund
        6900 N. Dallas Parkway, Suite 200
        Plano, TX 75024

Email:
        info@cdfund.org

Toll-Free Patient Information:
        (877) 968-7233

Kim

Comment

Thank you! Ya'll are great!