BG-12 News: today biogen filed with FDA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BG-12 News: today biogen filed with FDA

Today Biogen has submitted an application with the FDA for marketing permission of oral BG-12. they will file for permission in the EU within the next few days...Right on target.

http://www.nasdaq.com/article/biogen...20120228-00631

http://www.finanzen.net/nachricht/Bi...erosis-1690352
    xxxxxxxxxxx

In the 2nd article it says the submission included one of the largest placebo controlled data sets for filing in MS--and that they expected hearing from the regulatory regarding the status and acceptance of BG-12 within the next couple of months.
    xxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Great news- certainly something to look forward to!
      Diagnosed June 2011, Avonex 7/11-12/11

"We don't describe the world we see, we see the world we describe"

Comment

Yea!

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Thanks for the info!!
          Linda

Comment

Good to hear that about the BG-12. Thanks for the info!

Comment

0485c10~

You are always a wealth of information. I have been reading many of your posts re Tysabri and learning a lot. Thank you!

I also learned you are a Packers fan along with Tinkerbell65.. as a lifelong Chicagoian, I'll try to forget that while I'm reading your posts of course I'm joking have a good night.

Comment

I hope it doesn't take long for the FDA to submit approval for BG-12. My neuro has brought up BG-12 to me on my last visit last yr. I see him again in March. The PA has talked to me about Gilenya.
                I am also a Packer Fan Momof4 boys, lol. I'm also in Wisconsin.

Comment

Thanks for info on many fronts. Also Packer fan, tho in Phoenix 40 yrs.

Comment

A BEAR! Yikes!

i guess we both will have to practice some deliberate amnesia a few days every year. But we can draw on common interests, like a personal interest in ms and mutual fans in the NFL North Division.
                    Which means we can both vote for Donald Driver on this season's Dancing With the Stars.(he's in the NFL North division, your a part of that too)

I need to plan how much amnesia i have to find next year. How big are those boys? Bear size?
                    (its ok, to say they are big fans of the bears, but i'm gonna need more amnesia if you say they are line backers or wide receivers or something like that)
                    xxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by 0485c10 View Post
                      A BEAR! Yikes!

i guess we both will have to practice some deliberate amnesia a few days every year. But we can draw on common interests, like a personal interest in ms and mutual fans in the NFL North Division.
                      Which means we can both vote for Donald Driver on this season's Dancing With the Stars.(he's in the NFL North division, your a part of that too)

I need to plan how much amnesia i have to find next year. How big are those boys? Bear size?
                      (its ok, to say they are big fans of the bears, but i'm gonna need more amnesia if you say they are line backers or wide receivers or something like that)
                      I hate to admit this but one of my boys is a Packers fan we make him watch the games at a neighbors house the rest of them ..Big Bear Fans!

I do like Clay Matthews, ( did i just say i liked something about GBP's ) gotta love a kid who walks on at USC then plays in the NFL. I guess he does come from a pretty good gene pool

Keep the MS info coming,it's always great.

Comment

Working...
                      X