Feeling icky/fluish two days after infusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeling icky/fluish two days after infusion

I had my 3rd infusion on Thursday. Today is Sunday. I've been in bed yesterday (Saturday) and now today because I feel icky and fluish. I'm feeling clammy, tired and have a slight fever between 99.5 - 100. That's about it for symptoms aside from insomnia a few days this past week. Yesterday my temp went up to 101 but seems steady/lower today. I'm sure I've caught something from the kids. One of my son's friends was over at the beginning of the week and then ended up staying home from school all week because he wasn't feeling well (sounds like the same symptoms). I get all worried with being on Tysabri. Anything I should do? It's the first time I've been sick since I started Tysabri in December.

Nothing unusual that i know of that needs to be done because of being on tysabri--just the normal stuff. If the flu or whatever gets out of hand see your primary physician as you would have done before tysabri. the only thing i can think of with tysabri, is if you have a temperature the day of the infusion,they will not do the infusion, but will send you home to reschedule it for when you fever is done. if you you have a long drive to the infusion center & you have a fever might want to call ahead to cancel/reschedule and avoid the unnecessary drive over.
    xxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Working...
    X