X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today was #67
    Linda

Comment

#67. JC -. Tysabri is working well for you.
      Just so good to hear Linda. I hope I will continue down this road too. We are just a week apart. I go for #36 next Friday. I don't know my JC status. No other meds besides 5 years of Copaxone.

Enjoy your weekend.

Comment

LL60, good luck and my best wishes to you as you continue on your Tysabri journey!!!
        Linda

Comment

Fri was #68-all went well
          Linda

Comment

So happy for you Linda.
            God Bless Us All

Comment

This morning in had #69 The stick went well-now that I tell them I have deep, rolling veins and they listen I am good to go !! I did get a headache, which happens rarely-other than this all was good
              Linda

Comment

congratulations Linda. You path with Tysabri has been a good one and you encourage me.

Comment

Linda, I've glad all went well.

I just had #65 and there were no changes in my mri.
                  God Bless Us All

Comment

Hey Lynda!
                    (and Reg too!)

We freakin' ROCK!!!
                    I was just reading through a massive amount of old posts I saved from back in the day- Hahahaha! All I can say is the journey with you both has been amazing!
                    "Oh I know the sound the river makes, by dawn, by night, by day;
                    But can it stay me through tomorrows that find me far away?"
                    Tysabri since 05/25/2007

Comment

Thanks LL60, REG and RW!!
                      Hope we all rock on
                      Linda

Comment

Yesterday was #70 Happy to say all good !!

When I meet with my neuro next month I am going to see what he thinks of me going every 8 weeks instead of 4. An ms neuro at Georgetown U did a trial on 8 wks vs 4 and came up with everyone after 2 years can go 8 wks whether jcv+ or jcv-. I'll go with what he says this might be a first for me!
                        Linda

Comment

Hey Linda,

Congrats. on #70. You are an inspiration for many.

I hope you will be able to have ty every 8 wks. that would be wonderful.
                          God Bless Us All

Comment

YEA Linda.

I go for #39 on Friday.
                            I had to miss a dose last year due to high does of steriods for a hearing loss and I really felt it. It seemed to take 3 months before I was at where I was when I skipped.

I watched a viedo on youtube from a neuro in Fla that puts all patients after 24 months on the every 8 weeks. I thought that was just wrong to lump everyone in the same catogory.
                            But give it a try. If it works, why not. I don't think it lowers your risk of PML, but it lowers cost and the hassel of driving in for an infusion.

Please keep us posted on your journey.
                            I love Tysabri and can't even think about how things were before Tysabri.

Comment

Thanks REG and LL60
                              I, too, love Tysabri and don't want to imagine where I would've been without it !!
                              Linda

Comment

Working...
                              X