gifts for my Nurses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gifts for my Nurses

ok I am going in for a Ty treatment on Thursday and wanted to bring my nurses a gift. I have been seeing them all every month for almost 4 years and they make not such a pleasant day pleasant. It is about 5 ladies and they really are very sweet. Every time I come in they ask how my young children are and how my husband are...

I wanted to get them something as a whole...any suggestions??? I only have a few days because I am a super slacker
    Thanks guys!

Heidi

When I was on Ty I also became quite fond of the nurses at my infusion center.
    Every Christmas I would buy them a Nurses calendar. Sometimes a wall hanging type, other times a desk type with one page per day with a funny nurse-themed cartoon.
    I'd also bring some kind of baked goodie - cookies, breads, etc.
    They were always very appreciative.

Comment

Thanks Karen, great ideas!

Comment

I just had my 31st infusion Friday. I give the infusion center - which includes nurses and clerks - a box of Sees suckers.

I don't have time to bake and they all seem to like them, I see them with them thoughout my 3 hour stay there. Some come up to me and tell me it is a favorite gift. It is a large box and I figure some can take a couple home to their kids too.

This was my 3rd Christmas at the infusion center. Man, how time passes.

Comment

Working...
        X