|1st time I have felt great

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

|1st time I have felt great

[FONT="Century Gothic"][/FONT] Since my serious relapse 6 months ago I have felt terrible. Steroids did not help and the relapse did not lessen. I am a very positive person and full of hope and continously strive to help myself. But my hope was tested as eachday did not get better. I got worse

Started Ty and kept getting worse. My hope, positivity and efforts were being tested

I had 3rd infusion yesterday.. Started provigil for fatigue. Starting baclofen tonight for spasms. Saw PT and consultant and have some good things to follow up with

For the 1st time in ages I can see a light at the end of the tunnel. I am going to work so hard to get the most out of all the things that are finally going my way. I know things can change at any minute but while things are good I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO going to make the most of it
    Diagnosed 10 years.
    Started Ty in Sept 2011

Happy for you NickyOz
    Hope you continue to do better N better !
    Linda

Comment

i celebrate with you. cheers! thats good news. :-Q
      xxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

WOOHOO!

that's great news! glad you're finding the light at end of tunnel.
        i pray that everything keeps going well for you
        "All things are possible for those who believe." Jesus

Comment

I don't know if anyone else feel a bit let down cause they expected miracles to occur as a result of the Ty. Even though I am feeling better, I could not feel any worse than I did in the first 2 months. I was like a vegetable stuck on the couch and could not last a full day at work

How long did it take other people to start to feel some benefit from the ty
          Diagnosed 10 years.
          Started Ty in Sept 2011

Comment

NickyOz, I'm dx'd 10yrs also and started Ty January of this year. The first couple of months brought me to unbelievable lows, from couch to bed, everything a struggle, wondering if this was another new normal.

By my 3rd or 4th infusion my sleep returned to near normal for the first time since my dx, blowel incontinence improved to normal pre-dx status.

I could bearly control my emotions when reporting my improved sleep to my neuro.

Thrilled that someone else has experienced improvements from Ty.

Comment

Originally posted by NickyOz View Post
              I don't know if anyone else feel a bit let down cause they expected miracles to occur as a result of the Ty.
              I think I need to be more educated about Tysabri. I thought that it was just another method of "slowing" M.S. progression a bit, just like Avonex or Copaxone. If that is the case, than expecting Ty to imrpove your M.S. symptoms would just be setting yourself for disappointment.

However, everything else you mentioned in your posts sounds like sound methods to try to "feel" better. Of course this sounds like a broken record but holistic approaches might be a good compliment to everything else you are trying.

I see that you are a fighter! Good for you! Put that MonSter in the corner!
              Tawanda

Comment

Glad to hear you had good results! I had my first infusion on 11/15/11 and have felt great since about 3 days after! I was so scared to have the first one done, but am so glad that I did. I have was dx in August and this is the first time since then that I have felt good, both emotionally and physically. I cant wait to get my next infusion and hope it just keeps getting better!

Comment

Working...
                X