Improvement Time with TY?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Improvement Time with TY?

I just had my first TY infusion yesterday. I was wondering #1 - if you ever get ANY improvement on symptoms, and #2 - if you do, how soon after starting treatment?

Originally posted by cindycorker View Post
    I just had my first TY infusion yesterday. I was wondering #1 - if you ever get ANY improvement on symptoms, and #2 - if you do, how soon after starting treatment?

Hi Cindy,

Welcome to MSWorld!

When I was on Tysabri I did have improvement of my symptoms. It didn't happen suddenly. I gradually realized I no longer needed my afternoon nap, my legs and feet were less numb, my cog-fog was better.

But remember, that's not Ty's purpose. It's just a nice added bonus for some.

The realization that some of my symptoms were better came, I think, after 7 or 8 infusions.

Good luck with Tysabri!

Be well,

Comment

As Karen said improvement is not a claim Tysabri makes but, for some/many improvement does happen. I have better balance, less fatigue and more stamina which gives me QOL!
      Progression has halted for me, which Ampyra may contribute to ... what a gift
      I started to see the changes between 4-5 infusions-they have held even getting better and I just had #56
      Best wishes
      Linda

Comment

I haven't had any side effects from Tysabri either good or bad. At first i was disappointed but then I decided that sometimes that's just the way it is. I'm still very, very happy that I'm on TY, though.
        What if trials of this life
        Are Your mercies in disguise?
        "Blessings; Laura Story"

Comment

Working...
        X