MRI results since starting Ty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MRI results since starting Ty

I had my 8th infusion at the beginning of this month and it will be my 9th next week. I have been doing really well and was due for my follow-up MRI.

I'm thrilled to report that the cervical and brain MRI showed improvement, which also obviously means I've had no MS activity since starting treatment. I knew the results would be good, but it's always nice to get confirmation since we all know that we can have silent lesions without symptoms.

I found out I am JCV+, but I expected that too, so it's neither here nor there to me (at least not at this time).

I still have my bleh days, but there's no doubt Tysabri has turned my life around in a very profound way. I know not everyone experiences marked improvement in how they feel on Ty, so it makes me all the more grateful that I have.

Just thought I'd share my good news with my fellow MSers.
    dx Transverse Myelitis March/2008 - dx upgraded to RRMS June/2008
    Rebif June/2008
    Tysabri October/2010

That is fantastic news! Thank you for sharing, hope you continue to flourish!

Comment

That is absolutely great news! Thanks for sharing!
      Diagnosis: May, 2008
      Avonex, Copaxone, Tysabri starting 8/17/11

Comment

SO HAPPY FOR YOU DANCESWITHPUG- THIS IS AWESOME NEWS- I START MY FIRST TY DOSE IN JUNE AND IM LOOKING FORWARD TO IT- I KNOW WITH GODS HELP IM GOING TO BE OK!
        I GOT TO KEEP IT MOVIN-
        ;DM.S. + MY STORY = I WILL SURVIVE THIS STORM TOO! AUDREY R

Comment

YAY DWP !! I hope you continue to have outstanding success with Tysabri
          Linda

Comment

Great news!!!
            Dedra
            Son with MS

Comment

Good for you!!
              God Bless Us All

Comment

Working...
              X