TECHFIDERA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TECHFIDERA

I have been taking techfidera for 6 months now and was doig O.K. Now suddenly my gait has weakened. Does anyone experience this?

You could be having a flare up. If the gait problems last for more than 24 hours, please call your neurologist. Not every symptom we is MS, or MS drug, related, but it's better to be examined and know for sure. Alternatively, you can see if you can get in tomorrow. Just remember the weekend is coming quick and you need an answer/game plan before the doctors close shop for the weekend.

This time of year can be stressful, and excessive stress can kick off a pseudo-flare. A pseudo-flare has real symptoms, but they don't last for an extended period. Once the trigger (stress, heat, fatigue, fever, infection, etc) is removed the other symptoms go away.

Please continue to let us know how you are doing. I wish you well ...

Comment

I have been on Tec for about 2 months and I have experienced 'flushing' and my gait is worse than before I started Tec. I don't know what end is up. I can't stop thinking that this is the way of MS. It sucks.

Comment

Working...
      X