What to eat for breakfast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to eat for breakfast?

I've been on tecfidera for a little more than two weeks. I have been eating a jimmy dean sausage egg and cheese croissant for breakfast. I take the tecfidera with breakfast. What else will work to stop the flushing? I have only flushed once but I take baby aspirin 30 minutes before eating the sausage and taking the pill. Im concerned with eating the sausage every morning. I never ate breakfast before. What does everyone else eat for breakfast?

I always eat a slice of bread with peanut butter. You get your carbs, protein and fat all right there without too many calories. Sometimes I'll eat more, but I always eat at LEAST that.

Comment

For me, a piece of toast with peanut butter is enough. I have read others here say they needed a full meal to avoid s/e.

My new favorite quick meal is a fried egg on top of a piece of toast that was slathered with real butter - yummy & fast!
      DX 10/2008
      Beta Babe 12/2008-07/2013
      Tecfidera 07/2013-01/2018
      Aubagio 01/18-09/20

Ocrevus 09/20-present

Comment

tecfidera

I always have peanut butter on a waffle with blueberries. Three weeks ago I decided to try eating a less fatty breakfast. Was having oatmeal made with water. Essentially no fat. Started having lots of trouble with acid reflux. Back on the peanut butter again. Taking sometime to feel better. Definitely recommend peanut butter. Been on Tecfidera since July 2014.

Comment

Try it for a few days without food to see if you need it.
          I take no aspirin or food, i eat about an hour later.
          I get more flushing from the 1gram of niacin i take with breakfast than the tecfidera and I can usually ignore that for the short duration it lasts. actually I like it now that it is cold out
          1995-symptoms with no cause
          2000-diagnosed with Probable MS.
          2000/1-started Avonex
          2002-Rebif b/c increasing brain plaques
          Nov-13-Tecfidera b/c needle fatigue&sympt

Comment

Working...
          X