Tecfidera and Iv steroids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tecfidera and Iv steroids

I am currently in a flare right now after being in a lower dose of Tec. for a few months to get adjusted to the side effects and my Dr wants me to do a round of steroids. My question is has anyone taking Tec had a round of steroids, and if so did you have any different side effects. And did it help your symptoms.
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain! Diagnosed '99. And still learning about this disease!

yes, in May. I was on 1/2 dos solu medrol for 5 days. Now I am in another flare up (my 3rd in 16 mos.) Wondering if Tec is even working for me anymore

Comment

steroids

I have taken steriods twice while on Tec and they haven't helped me at all. It is not the same as it was before with the steroids, they use to make me feel better after a couple days, but now I don't get any help from them while I have been on Tecfidera. [/FONT]
      Disabled and going to school at the moment to make the best of my situation.

Comment

had 3 flares since starting Tec, last one a month ago and the worst one yet. I feel Tec has not done me any good and
        will ask my doc for another.

Comment

Steroids haven't helped

I have gotten no help at all from steroids, see neuro next week and she wants me to take Tysabri, I am not sure about that. I was on Beta Seron and doing fine and then she decided to change to Tec and 6 months I have all this trouble.
          Disabled and going to school at the moment to make the best of my situation.

Comment

Working...
          X