Time between doses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time between doses

I have been doing ok on the Tecfidera now for the last few weeks but today I forgot my morning pill and had to take it at lunch. My question is how long do you have to wait between doses? I usually take it at 8am and 8pm. I contacted the "help" line and they were no helpsaying I could take them as close together as needed but, tec. does give me some stomach issues and I don't want to add to them by taking them too close together. Any one out there with better timing advice than the "help"line would be great!
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain! Diagnosed '99. And still learning about this disease!

Bdobbins,

Glad to hear all is going well with Tec for you. I've been on Tec a little over a year and when I've taken my morning dose later than usual, I adjust the pm dose. I think taking your dose at 10pm would be OK and then just take it at 8am tomorrow as usual.

Maybe you could set your phone alarm as a reminder. Or if you use a computer at home / work, set a reminder on the Outlook calendar; OR keep a post-it up on your computer monitor.

Good luck on Tecfidera,
    Bree

Comment

Working...
    X