Tecfidera and Erica - 2 months in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tecfidera and Erica - 2 months in

I have just entered my 3rd month with Tecfidera and I am happy to say that all of the side effects are gone or are down very minor.

In the 3rd week I was having awful stomach pain and flushing that made me feel like I wanted to give up. But I am glad I stuck with it and now rarely have any side effects. I have had some flushing that only lasted a few minutes and was only on my ears.

I was hesitant to switch from Copaxone to Tecfidera because I had read so much about the side effects and I knew I was not wanting to deal with that. But I also knew I was over the injections so I took the plunge. Now Tecfidera is just another part of my routine and I don't even think about side effects.

I am feeling better and hopefully will get back some of my energy soon. It is a change that I am glad I made and now could kick myself (if I was able to stay balanced long enough) for not doing it sooner.

Glad you are doing so well!
    God Bless Us All

Comment

Great news, Erica! Good to hear and gives those of us who are just starting hope.

Comment

Erica - thanks for the update. I'm glad you are tolerating it and hope your energy level returns. Please keep us informed.

Comment

Working...
        X