Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First pill - first 4 hours

Hi all,

It's my first day on Tec. Took the starter pill (120 mg) 15 min after eating breakfast at 6:45 am. Breakfast was the usual bowl of cream of wheat, an egg and cup of coffee.

No stomach troubles whatsoever. At 8:30 I did start to feel a little warm but good. I was on the computer until around 10 am when I got up and looked in the bathroom mirror to see a bit of flushing. Looked like I'd been out in the sun for a while. Nothing too bad. No discomfort. Just feeling pretty good actually.

Not really sure how long I'd been flushing before I looked, but the flushed was gone as of 10:30 am.

So far so good!!

I am on day 3 of my first week of Tecfidera and I have no issues but some heartburn. It's totally manageable. I hope you continue to have good success.

Comment

Hi Amy, I'm on my third day of Tec as well, and I have flushed only a couple of times, about three hours after taking the pill. I took a baby aspirin before this morning's dose had no flushing, but who knows. I haven't had any other problems either.

This is my first med, so I didn't know what to expect, but so far so good. Continued good vibes to you as well!

Comment

Working...
      X