Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone just stayed on the 120 dose ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone just stayed on the 120 dose ?

Hello again, I have not been on site since I restarted Tec again. I am still on the 120 dose for a month, and still get the burning face ears and scalp but for about 15 mins. stomach is much better. I am going to ask if I can stay on the 120 dose, but I am sure that answer will be No. I don't think I will be able to handle the 240 2X a day dose. Anyone just stay on the 120 dose?

GOD HELP US ALL+++

I wish I could do just 120mg. did great that first week. after the dose was upped did horrible for a month. On break now and will restart with 120mg for 1 month instead of 1 week. Dr told me that 120mg 2x day would not be effective. I am so tired of feeling like I am being poisoned by these drugs....
    2 year on rebiff nearly killed me. serum sickness, necrosis etc.
    Hopefully restarting at a slower rate will help

Comment

I know exactly how you feel, I am really not happy about going on the full 240 2X a day dose. But my Dr. said he is learning as we go along about Tec, it is very new, I hope that maybe it can be adjusted to each person. I guess time will tell.

GOD BLESS US ALL +++

Comment

I have been looking around for information on this type of variation from their clinical trials and can't find much. I do know that they tabled the group who was taking 240 mg 3X/day because the efficacy was actually worse! Go figure. So who knows. I think all of us would love to take the lowest possible dose. If that means 120 total a day, holla! I'm up for whatever comes along. Looking forward to some more data from ongoing studies.

Comment

Working...
        X