So far so good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So far so good

I just called in a refill for my 2nd month of Tecfidera and things are going well so far. YAY!

Don't get me wrong, I had a couple days with a grumpy stomach, but no vomiting, diarrhea, or heart burn. Whatever it was Pepito bismol helped. Luckily none of the flushing or itching. I did take a low dose aspirin for about two weeks. I hope this drugs works for me so I don't have to add anymore DMDs to my signature.
    Lori
    Betaseron 2004-2009, Tysabri 2010-2011, Copaxone 2012-2013, Tecfidera 2013...

I just got my 3rd month of Tecfidera yesterday and I have also been doing very well with it. I did have a few days of stomach issues. Every time I ate, I would feel nauseous, so I didn't eat. But then I would get really hungry and I would have intense hunger pains, so it was a no win situation for me. I learned to deal with it and it went away after 4 or 5 days. I go to my neuro on August 14th for my routine blood work, so hopefully that all comes out normal.

Comment

Great news lorib and Sarahsue, glad you are doing well!
      God Bless Us All

Comment

I'm just starting fourth month, knock wood, no side effects at all. And had bloodwork done about three weeks ago, all levels normal range good luck and God bless.

Comment

So there are people who tolerate this drug without too many side effects! I wish you all the best!
          Lori
          Betaseron 2004-2009, Tysabri 2010-2011, Copaxone 2012-2013, Tecfidera 2013...

Comment

Working...
          X