Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the ony one with this weird symptom?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I the ony one with this weird symptom?

I have been on Tecfidera for about a month and a half now. Aside from some mild flushing from time to time, I don' experience any GI issues and have been handling the drug pretty well. However, I have noticed that within an hour of taking the drug, I get congested in my ears and my nose runs. I've seen many others comment on a runny nose, but does anyone else experience the congestion in their head? It's kind of annoying. Tolerable, but a little uncomfortable.

@Dreams

A lot of people including myself get the runny nose quite often and sometimes it is one drip and done, flushing seem s universal and the itchy prickly skin. Congestion? Not me but anything is possible.

Tecfidera is being compared to a hopped up probiotic with a WBC chill-out vibe proprietary blend.

I feel much better being off of Rebif. No more depression, extra-stiffness? Thanks Rebif! and flu-like symptoms.

I do get kinda bloated , but I feel less hungry and yes gas and bathroom runs can happen. I have gotten on a good schedule now that I'm rocking it moving into my 2nd month.

All the best and keep us posted on your next blood-work.
    I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit.

Bill Hicks

Comment

Working...
    X