anybody feel better on tec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anybody feel better on tec

My symptoms are mainly balance, stiffness, numbness (spinal lesions also) which mess up my walking all together... has anyone with similar symptoms seen improvement on tec(although we all know the docs say these dmd's are not for symptom improvement we all hope they do just that anyway!lol)?

I've heard a number of people reporting "feeling better" on Tecfidera, or maybe better since they stopped taking their prior medication. I know when I stopped interferon therapy I felt a ton better.

If you start Tecfidera I hope it works well for you.

Comment

Im 4 weeks into the tecfidera, i feel ok i guess but i think its to early to tell. My main issue right now is fatigue. I think my neurologist said it really needs like 4 months to really start working good.

Comment

tecfidera and urinary issues

I'm on the full 240 mg dose. No real abiding side effects- some congestion; like a mild head cold. however my urinary incontinence/frequency has increased, coincident with starting on Tec. Especially at night,the time between that 'first feeling' of I got to go, and an unavoidable accident has really narrowed. I have'nt changed my usual urinary meds: Hytrin and DDAVP at bed time.

Comment

Working...
        X