Waited all day!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waited all day!!!!

They called yesterday, said they would overnite it for delivery today, nothing!!!It's almost 9 pm here! I am sooo disappointed, will call the 888-773-7376 number I have for Biogen. It's the quick start program for 30 days. Does anyone have any other numbers to call or is it just the 7376 one ?
    Bummer!!!!
    Oliver

Sorry to hear that. Did u try calling your insurance company or your specialty pharmacy.
    When I didn't receive my 30 day supply it was because of BCBS.
    I am still waiting to see what is going to happen. Saw my Dr today and she said she was going to appeal their decision to deny coverage.

She is very certain that they will reverse decision. The only thing is now I will have to start all over again. I had already finished the starter pack.

I hope u get your meds soon.

Comment

Tecfidera Phone Number

Oliver, try calling 1-800-456-2255. That is the number In the Booklet my doc gave me. Its MS ActiveSource.

Good Luck! !
      Sunshine
      RRMS 3/05 - Rebif 4/05 - Tysabri 10/07 - Copaxson 6/12 - Tecfidera 5/13

Comment

Insurance

Hey, Lilstep and Sunshine, I called MS Active Source and had to start the whole process over. The company that sends out the starter pack is Bioservice pharmacy and the company that called me was Curascript, what a mess, anyway Biogen said that this Bioservice pharm will be calling me, they too said it had urgent marked on it!!!! Lilstep hope things get taken care of soon for you. Thank you for the phone number Sunshine. I will let you all know when I get the little stinkers!!!!!

MS in Colorado/oliveroliver
        Oliver

Comment

G Oliver you are very welcome! Gad you got through and hopefully get your meds soon
          Sunshine
          RRMS 3/05 - Rebif 4/05 - Tysabri 10/07 - Copaxson 6/12 - Tecfidera 5/13

Comment

Working...
          X