Mylanta/Aspirin/Immodium?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mylanta/Aspirin/Immodium?????

So will I be able to take these things if I have the side effects from BG12? I have read thay many of you have been taking these things for the side effects! So does it help?
    Colorado MS/OliverOliver
    Oliver

I'm going on a month now, and knock wood, no side effects I already take ibuprofen for my back and I've tums sometimes, but always have no GI side effects here, again. Knocking wood as I write this. Good luck!

Comment

Side effects

So do you take it along with your other medicines twice daily? and at breakfast and dinner?
      MS in Colorado/oliveroliver
      Oliver

Comment

Yes, I take ibuphrofen four times a day, and first and last dose of that I take with Tec. Tums, usually before bed, but have taken them with Tec before. Saw your other post about not getting the Tec yesterday, hopefully it comes today for you. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by oliveroliver View Post
          So will I be able to take these things if I have the side effects from BG12? I have read thay many of you have been taking these things for the side effects! So does it help?
          Colorado MS/OliverOliver
          I bought but didnt use immodium.
          I took Tums a few times. Oh, I also took Pepto Bismal when I forgot to take it easy with the spicy, greasy food one day.

Comment

Called Biogen!!

I called Biogen today, they are requesting it again from Biosource Pharmacy, they are supposed to call me to set up a delivery time. Whew, this is all so stressful! Thanks for your response! I am new at this posting stuff. I have had MS since 98 and just never got involved with threads, posts or chat rooms!
            Oliver

Comment

Working...
            X