Delivery Tomorrow!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delivery Tomorrow!!!!

Got the call today, set up quick start program for 30 days, she said they will know in 24 - 48 hours if my insurance is going to ok it, it had to get preauth, she said on the computer screen it said urgent!!!! So at least I have it for 30 days, not sure if I will start it untill I find out that the ins is going to cover it. One person said they have other programs to get it, but this lady said if my ins doesn't cover and reorder I will be responsible for the total cost of the drug. I am not going to do anything untill I find out that the ins has approved it for sure!!! reading all of everyones posts has helped with all of this. I am so glad I found this site!!! Thank You Thank You. They are overniting
    it for Wed.
    Oliver

Hope it turns out well for you.

My insurance company told me it would be covered, then when I tried to order my 30 day supply, they said no. That it was approved in error.

Currently I'm appealing their decision and I hope to get answers soon .

Comment

Insurance

Hope it all goes well for you, the insurance company I have is BC/BS of Colorado, so I get the pills tomorrow but I have been so excited about all of this I forgot that I need to drive 4 hours on June 4th to pick my sister up at airport and she will be with me for 2 weeks! Do I want to risk the side effects at this time and possibly have a horrible visit with her or should I just suck it up and start the pills tomorrow. I have read so many threads about the side effects, like will I need to be next to a bathroom? Will I be able to drive for any length of time? Not sure what to do! how bad have the side effects been on you? Thanks for your response!
      Ms in Colorado/OliverOliver
      Oliver

Comment

Well as u know everyone is different. But as far as my experience, I only got flushing the first night, no diarrhea, slight nausea first couple days.

Mainly runny nose for about 30 mins after taking it, sore throat lasting just as long, headache and some fatigue.

Hope your side effects aren't bad. Remember to hydrate before and after.

Comment

Working...
        X