cardiac issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cardiac issues

Is anyone having cardiac issues with Tecfidera? Since starting it last week, my blood pressure has dropped and my heart rate has increased up to the 90's. I don't see any documentation of cardiac issues on the prescription information. I also had this issue on Copaxone and it stopped as soon as I stopped the meds.

Originally posted by KatW View Post
    Is anyone having cardiac issues with Tecfidera? Since starting it last week, my blood pressure has dropped and my heart rate has increased up to the 90's. I don't see any documentation of cardiac issues on the prescription information. I also had this issue on Copaxone and it stopped as soon as I stopped the meds.
    No cardiac symptoms here. What does your doc say? Do you measure your resting heart rate in morning? Have you changed diet? Good Luck

Comment

Me, me, me!!! My heart rate is 145 right now waiting to hear from doc. Ugh!

Comment

Tom, My HR finally went back down after about a month on Tec. My cardiologist saw no problems. Also, the flushing has stopped and I am not quite so warm all the time. 145 is high. Please take care of yourself. You may want to report it to Biogen so they will have a record. Biogen did tell me that others called and reported a high heart rate. Please keep us updated.

Willow, sorry I didn't answer you sooner. I'm happy to say everything is better now.

Comment

Thank you for the response. I'm waiting to hear back from doc but hoping over time this will go away.

Comment

Working...
          X