Finally....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally....

After going back and forth with insurance most of the day Friday; I am finally scheduled to have my starter pack of Tecfidera delivered tomorrow!!! I am nervous and excited all at the same time. This will be my first DMD and hopefully will do the trick.

I have appreciated seeing all the feedback that people have posted about their tolerance of the medication! It is nice to have somewhere to turn to "talk" to others who are going through the same things as you. I have kept my diagnosis a "relative" secret so you guys are my "world."

I wish you luck with your new med.

Comment

Good luck! So far, knock wood, on day ten and no side effects. Keep us posted

Comment

I am suppose to get my starter kit tomorrow as well after many rounds with my insuance and pharmacy screw ups. And its only a 2 week kit, hopefully everything will get sorted out by then.

Glad you found "us" ! Nice to know you are not alone. Good luck with Tec..keep us posted and I will do the same...
        Sunshine
        RRMS 3/05 - Rebif 4/05 - Tysabri 10/07 - Copaxson 6/12 - Tecfidera 5/13

Comment

Chicken...

I got my starter pack, as promised, on Tuesday. It is still sitting on the table, though. I have been afraid to take it and go to work...so tomorrow is the big day.
          I have a game plan (eat with each dose and drink lots of water) and am ready to go. Just gotta keep praying that it all goes okay.

Comment

It will go well have it with breakfast, all will be fine

Comment

Day 3

So far so good....I have had some itching that begins about 30 minutes -1 hour after I take a dose of medication and lasts for an hour or so. I can deal with that

I also had a little nausea on day one, but I honestly think that was just anxiety.

Hopefully, all will continue to go well.

Comment

Working...
              X