Just wanted to say thanks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted to say thanks!

Thank you to everyone posting about their experience with Tecfidera!!

I'm patiently waiting (for my script to be filled) and watching (to see how everyone does)!

Much-success-and-no-side-effect-wishes to all!!

Hi! Just took by first pill at 7:30 this morning. At 9:30 I was on the computer (looking at cooling vests) and my ears starting feeling hot then my head. Noticed I was red and blotchy and a little itchy. It turned into a full body rash (but the hot feeling went away) awesome
    dx 2002 rebif 2002-2013 Tecfidera 2013

Comment

Just started day eight today, the 240 2x/ daily knock wood, still no side effects for me. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by tracibk View Post
        Hi! Just took by first pill at 7:30 this morning. At 9:30 I was on the computer (looking at cooling vests) and my ears starting feeling hot then my head. Noticed I was red and blotchy and a little itchy. It turned into a full body rash (but the hot feeling went away) awesome
        I was worried also after Day 1.

But no significant flush next day. Whew. (did take pill mid-meal instead of after and ate bland snack apx 2 hr after pill. Not sure if this made a diff, but it felt right)

Good Luck!

Comment

Hi, the rash went away in about 2 hours........I was preparing for the same for the second pill but it didn't happen? not that I am complaining.....just surprised. No rashes today either...woohoo! Wondering what will happen with my first 240 pill.....hopefully nothing! Good luck everyone!!
          dx 2002 rebif 2002-2013 Tecfidera 2013

Comment

Working...
          X