Need help for advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help for advice

This may be a long post , I'm sorry for that but I have a lot to say. I wasn't on any DMD. Neuro wanted me to try Kesempta so I decided to. After the 1st injection The next day I was unable to stand up. I haven't stood since then. Neuro wanted me to switch to Ocrevus. I've only done the 1st infusion back in may. But it seems like my MS has gotten worse and worse and worse. I told my mother I think I would rather not take any DMD's And just deal With the Ms itself And not have to deal with all the side effects of these meds. Has anybody else had this problem When they have started a new med? Before starting Kesempta I was able to stand, transfer, go to the bathroom by myself, get myself in bed. Now I need help getting in bed I have a super pubic catheter, bowel
    ​​​​​incontinence, Bad leg spasms, which I didn't have before. It's like I started this B. cell therapy and my life has been turned upside down. Has anyone else experienced a turn around with their ms like this? Any feedback would be appreciated

Hi LadyChevy2. It could be that your MS was going downhill just as you were getting your first or… the DMT knocked you down to boot. Maybe someday we’ll have answers and just not questions. Sorry for not being able to give advise but I wouldn’t blame you if you quit the meds.
    It was one agains't 2.5million toughest one we ever fought.

Comment

I know someone who the same thing happened to. First it was from Ocrevus, then Kesimpta. After she stopped taking them, she could stand again. But, her MS had still progressed, and couldn't always get up from the toilet.

I'm assuming the same thing might happen to you. I wouldn't take either medication anymore.
      Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

Sorry it's taken so long to get back to you. Had a lot going on. Thanks for the responces. I had the second dose yesterday. I decided to go ahead and get it, so we will see how it goes. I do have elavated red blood cells now. Just wondering if that has anything to do with it? I don't know

Comment

Well I hope things level off for you and keep
          us posted. I don’t know much about red blood cell counts.
          It was one agains't 2.5million toughest one we ever fought.

Comment

Working...
          X