Five Years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Five Years

It’s been five years , two doses every year and I honestly can’t say if it’s helped, or not .
    Where would I be if I never got it ? I’ll never know.
    I’m still progressing slowly but faster than age. Feel more tired than ever. Hoping for something better… but at this point … I don’t know. I hate posting this stuff because newly diagnosed will see it and lose hope. Maybe if I got it twenty years ago it would be different.
    I’m grateful to have tried it , I know it’s cost a lot of money , I’m sure the drug company is happy , but I’m really not sure I am.
    But there might be a pill to fix that too ?

It was one agains't 2.5million toughest one we ever fought.

I think that everything posted here is helpful. Some long-timers need to see posts like yours and maybe not feel alone or maybe get a helpful answer. The newly diagnosed can get so much info too.

Comment

Not newly diagnosed, but my dr is switching me to Ocrevus this year. She doesn’t like keeping JC virus positive patients on Tysabri. Just hoping to slow the damage is enough for me at this point having been off anything effective for too long
      Gatitude can transform common days into Thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings." - William Arthur Ward.

Comment

Yes Spotted Cat… slowing the damage is a thing… and Ocrevus is supposed to do just that. We are kind of between a rock and a hard place. Wishing you all the best.
        It was one agains't 2.5million toughest one we ever fought.

Comment

Working...
        X