Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mermaid52490
    replied
    I was taking hormone replacement therapy that controlled my night sweats (I don't have hot flashes during the day or anytime I am awake, just in my sleep). after 2 years, on ocrevus, the night sweats are back with a vengeance. I'm just going to attribute them to an ocrevus side effect, because the process of adjusting my hormone therapy takes months, and I feel pretty terrible throughout the adjustment period.

Leave a comment:

• Seasha
    replied
    I'm not taking Ocrevus nor never have, so I haven't had any first hand experience. One obvious reason for hot flashes could be due to your age and the start of perimenopause?

If this is not even remotely a possibility, you might want to call and speak with an Ocrevus support person about your concerns.
    1-844-OCREVUS (627-3887)

https://www.ocrevus.com/patient/supp...o-support.html

Hope you find some answers.
    Take care!

Leave a comment:

• cvms
    started a topic Hot Flashes

Hot Flashes

Hi! I have been on Ocrevus for a couple years now. After my last infusion, I immediately had hot flashes. I wasn’t having any before so I know it’s from the Ocrevus. It has been a month and I’m still having them. They are especially difficult at night as it wakes me up. Just wondering if anyone else has had this happen?
Working...
X