• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NDC-1308 by Endece Neural

Potential Remyelination Therapy for MS
    NDC-1308, Advancing in Preclinical Studies
    JULY 2, 2016

Endece Neural was issued an additional U.S. patent for its lead investigational product, NDC-1308. The drug is under development to repair the myelin sheath damaged in multiple sclerosis (MS), a major causing disease progression and increasing disability.

Full article HERE
    I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit.

Bill Hicks

Maybe in my lifetime but probably not in time for me. However, I still say MS will be controlled within the decade and become like HIV.

Comment

Originally posted by ru4cats View Post
      Maybe in my lifetime but probably not in time for me. However, I still say MS will be controlled within the decade and become like HIV.
      The MSAA had also awarded them with a grant. I truly feel that a cure or close to a cure[remyelination] will be from the MSAA or NMSS awarding a grant then the federal [democratic]government will step in and nationalize the distribution.
      I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit.

Bill Hicks

Comment

Working...
      X