Trial for in France grave consequences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trial for in France grave consequences

A clinical trial in France, caused the death brain of one patients, and brain damage to several others. The trial was also to be started in New Jersey. Since this drug had hopes of helping pain in MS patients, I posted it here. Below is the link if allowed.

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wir...trial-36309158
    Echo
    DX 2007 Started Ocrevus on 2/14/2018

"Some where over the rainbow...."

Originally posted by Echo2099 View Post
    A clinical trial in France, caused the death brain of one patients, and brain damage to several others. The trial was also to be started in New Jersey. Since this drug had hopes of helping pain in MS patients, I posted it here. Below is the link if allowed.

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wir...trial-36309158
    Here is another link, and you can search Bial drug trial on google.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/16/wo...alization.html
    Echo

Comment

So, the drug DID help with the pain that the MSers felt. Since they died, they don't feel any pain ! What an accomplishment ! I guess CYANIDE could do as well ! Sorry about the sarcasm ! Haven't been very cheerful this year !

Comment

Thanks for the info, Echo. I hadn't heard the news. Important for all of us to be aware of.
        ~ Faith
        MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
        (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
        - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
        - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
        - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Ditto

Originally posted by JerryD View Post
          So, the drug DID help with the pain that the MSers felt. Since they died, they don't feel any pain ! What an accomplishment ! I guess CYANIDE could do as well ! Sorry about the sarcasm ! Haven't been very cheerful this year !
          Jerry

Sorry to hear your year has been a sad/bad one. A year of sadness, anger, and frustration has to be tough.

This last year for me has not been a happy one for me either, and I don't see this year as any better.

Don't get me wrong, I have a positive attitude! I am positive my MS disabilities will get worse, so I try to work around and 'enjoy' the ones I have now. I'll worry about tomorrow, tomorrow.

But today, I am working on keeping the sunshine and roses attitude, because pooping and peeing my pants in public, not being able to walk at home without a walker, needing a wheelchair to shop, and falling every other day, are just minor inconveniences and embarrassments, right?

I mean really, how can bad can our MS be? We still don't look sick, so we must be doing just fine!!

:::rant::: :::rant::: :::rant:::
          Echo

Comment

Working...
          X