rHGH (IGF-1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rHGH (IGF-1)

I posted some time back about my Copaxone experience and what it did to me.
    Tried Tecfidera...major fail.

I am now on rHGH (Human Growth Hormone). Using Novo Nordisk Norditropin and Pfizer Genotropin.
    Insurance wouldn't pay for it because it's not a prescribed 'treatment' for MS. It's expensive but it's a lot cheaper than any of the MS 'medications' out there.

In my attempt to figure out a way to regenerate the dead brain tissue that mysteriously happened while on Copaxone, I wound up doing a lot of reading. I did endless research and many people have been using this in the EU with success. Some people here in the US as well.

I found a Dr. that can help me with this. He tested my IGF-1 and I was low, as most of us will be due to our age. (I am a decade past a quarter-century old if that helps)
    The older you are, the lower your z-score will be.

You can read up on HGH on your own. Basically it helps stimulation of IGF-1 (insulin like growth factor). It creates new tissue cells, so if you have medical issues with tumors, cancer etc. this is something you may want to avoid.

I have been on for week today. I am using 2iu daily 5 days a week for the first month and will then use 3iu thereafter. I was suggested to do evenings because that's when the body's pituitary gland releases its GH and then it pulses throughout the day. I am doing morning injections because I do not want to take chances interrupting any of my body's own GH release (due to exogenous hormone - example is birth control).

Let me tell you about my first day on. I injected 5iu to see how well I would tolerate that amount and the side effects. I woke up feeling how I was about 15 years ago. Although my arms were buzzing during the night and i didn't get as much sleep as anticipated, I woke up feeling energized and motivated. Everything seemed like a dream. I finished some projects I've been trying to complete since March that have been weighing me down with an overwhelming feeling.

I continued on with 2iu everyday and overall life has improved for me. Some days are different than others, but BIG improvement. My neck spasticity has almost diminished. It's only slightly shown its face for about 2 out of 7 days. Pain completely gone. I injured myself a few days ago doing some work and something that would take at least 7-10 days to repair has already been repaired.

I'm saying no to DMDs. My choice. If i'm going to be a lab rat, I would rather be a lab rat to something that has been known to HELP people. Neurologists shooting in the dark on my expense ...... In another life. This round is mine. I'll check in from time to time and update with MRI results.
Working...
X