Anti-Lingo-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anti-Lingo-1

I AM HOPING THAT BIOGEN IS NOT GOING TO SLOW THE STUDIES BEING DONE WITH WHAT COULD BE THE REAL BREAK-THROUGH IN MS TREATMENT AND CURE.

LETS KEEP EVERYONE POSTED ON Anti-Lingo-1 HERE:
    I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit.

Bill Hicks

What is Anti-Lingo-1 ? I saw your post and it stops with a colon . What's up ?

Comment

msdiscovery.org has good information

Hi!
      HERE is a link with some good information on anti-lingo 1.
      I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit.

Bill Hicks

Comment

key features in rodents

1.) Promotes remyelination of the spinal cord in rodent experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis model, because target molecule (LINGO-1) negatively regulates

2.) Accelerates remyelination in vivo in rodent models

3.) Promotes functional recovery of demyelinated axons in rodent models

Thanks Rodents!

Bill Hicks

Comment

Its been said many times before and its worth saying again - EAE isn't MS and rats aren't humans. A lot of things that look great in phase 1 flop in phase 2. (And people wonder why it costs a billion dollars to bring a successful drug to the marketplace!) Another thing that's worth saying again - Curb your enthusiasm. I'll believe it when I see it.

Comment

Working...
          X