Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

looking for someone who is involved in a clincal trial for ocreluzmab?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for someone who is involved in a clincal trial for ocreluzmab?

Hi every one,I was told by my doctor that I should be in a clincal trial useing ocreluzmab,so I made the apointment,spent a whole day doing test and they call me a week later and tell me I scored to high. I was diagnosed with progressive MS. Has any one gone through this?

Hi! I was diagnosed with RRMS June this year. I am participating in the clinical trial for Ocrelizumab which compares it to Rebif. Not sure which of those meds I'm receiving, but at least I'm receiving med and not placebo. They do have study for Progressive MS using Ocrelizumab. What do you mean by you scored too high? Good luck

Comment

I am going to undergo screening in the next while in hopes to join the Ocrelizumab trial. I have had RRMS for the past 6yrs. Hoping all goes well so I can participate. Have done some reading on this new med and it sounds promising. I'm surprised no one directed you to the other trial for Progressive patients- unless they are full or have reached their cut off date?

Comment

Had first dose in Ocrelizumab trial yesterday

Had first dose in Ocrelizumab trial yesterday. Things went fine. Had minor rash appear briefly and disappered rather quickly as well. Not sure, but think I got the Ocrelizumab. Had a another small reaction appear about 7hours after my infusion that went away with benadryl. I have been on Rebif before and would get fever and chills- headache often too. Never got any of that this time, and no headache today. Feel fine. Have second half of my infusion in two weeks.

Comment

Hi everyone,

I have RRMS I was diagnosed in 2009. I started in Rebif in 2010. I have new lesions on my MRI showing up every year.My neuro suggests that I go on the phase III Ocrelizumab trail...

Its promising, but I am afraid of unknown long-term side effects?

What helped you in your decision making? Does the past failures of the drug in Lupus and RA make you worry?

I kind of have to make a decision soon ...I will appreciate a response for those who have gone through this decision making path before.

Thanks,

Mirna

Comment

Working...
          X