Surely you jest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surely you jest

Need surgery on rotator cuff. Neurology nurse says 'oh no'. Not really. But not with my immune system. Still gonna talk to neurologist who hasn't read mri report yet.

Has anyone had surgery close to beginning lemtrada? Or if not, how long did you wait?

Thanks!
    SurlySo

Hi guys I had a motorbike accident 2 years ago, 12 broken bones collapsed lung fractured skull and eye socket all have healed except collar bone so I need an opp and some hardware to rejoin it, but I will be starting lemtrada very shortly so Dr's won't touch me.

I should have had it operated on at the time of the accident, but the surgeon talked me out of it said I don't really need it, but now with my leg not working Im using my arms a lot more to get in and out of chairs and using a walker so I need it done, but lemtrada comes first good luck Craig

Comment

Egads!

So sorry you went through that. I agree lemtrada comes first. It's just I have a tendency to get in potentially physically harmful situations (there must be a psychological terms for that... or maybe just clumsy) So don't wanna further exacerbate a full thickness tear but we'll see what turns out.
      Take care!
      S

Comment

Working...
      X