Lemtrada done! 100% Infused & Feeling Great

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lemtrada done! 100% Infused & Feeling Great

Ava and I finished our Lemtrada this morning and it was our best day yet.

We had an interesting visitor today who came to talk about the psychological aspects of MS and other inflammatory diseases. I found her information compelling. It is posted on the blog in summary but I will scan and up load the journal articles she provided when I return.

She is part of the care team in Dresden- just another reason this clinic is so awesome. So many dedicated and caring people who come to speak with us on their own time in their own areas of expertise.

Again the blog is accessible by clicking on my name and is listed as my last name in my bio.

I truly hope this information gets circulated and more patients can share in the wonderful things we learned this week.

Take care.

So glad to hear your feeling great and that this was such a positive experience for you.

Thank you for sharing your experience on your blog.

Best wishes for ongoing improvements.

Comment

Thank you for posting and blogging about your experiences. I am happy for you and the end of the treatments. I wish you the best. Good luck

Comment

Great to hear you're feeling well. Thank you so much for sharing your experience -- I found your blog very informative.

Good luck in your recovery,

Bree

Comment

So happy to hear you've completed the treatment successfully. Thanks so much for your blog, and continuing to educate us. Safe travels home!

Comment

I found your blog interesting, informative and full of hope. Thank you for posting and sharing your experiences. Best of luck to you and I look forward to hearing of your continued good health!
            Meet me in a land of hope and dreams. -Bruce Springsteen

Comment

Working...
            X